Email sending settings issue

Hello.

I'm not good at English, so I'm sorry for my bad English relying on Google Translate.

I recently installed Prestashop using Amazon Lightsail and I am impressed with how easy it is to build Prestashop.

I haven't done much customization yet, just added my country's language and set the currency.

Of course, the theme is still the default theme, and no modules have been added.

Prestashop version is 1.7.8.7

I first found the problem when I started translating the automated emails from the shop.

I thought that "Use /usr/sbin/sendmail (recommended; works in most cases)" would not work under the Amazon Lightsail environment, so I chose "Set my own SMTP parameters (for advanced users ONLY)".

The SMTP information that I set is the email account information of another hosting service that I use.

In the test transmission at the bottom of the page, I confirmed that the text message was successfully sent with the subject and body, so I think the SMTP settings are correct.

However, we found an issue with the emails sent when creating a customer account on a trial basis.

The subject line says "[shop name] Welcome!", but the email body is blank.

The body only shows the default shop logo.

The same symptom occurs when sending customer messages to this test account.

Moreover, even though the "Send email in text format" setting is checked, the fact that the logo is displayed in the body seems to indicate that an HTML email is being sent.

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

Edited by hisapon (see edit history)