I'm getting Error 500 when trying to save changes in products with combinations [1.7.7.8]

Zawada

This happened suddenly and I don't even know hot to start diagnosing my problem and eventually fix it. 

When I'm trying to save changes in products with combinations there is a message i top right corner that changes couldn't been applied in red box, when debugging is off this trying to save product is making whole back office stop loading, I have to delete my browser history etc to log in again.

When I am pressing F12 there is message in the console: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 ()

Also in debugging there is 500 in red (as in picture attached), I have tried to search thru this but there is nothing I could follow up on.

error debugowanie.png

7 minutes ago, juanrojas said:

Hello, if you do it, for example, with only 3 combinations, the same thing happens to you? If not, how many combinations are we talking about in total? version php?

I created a new product, I can't save it when there is even only 1 combination. When I choose simple product (without combinations) it saves without problems then, turn them on again and it stops working.
My php version is 7.3.33

3 minutes ago, juanrojas said:

I'm seeing a detail in the screenshot, I'm not sure it's the problem but try, see that the combination you have by default has a zero quantity, try with 1

it is actually 1, I was trying to make it 0 because I sold that item in my stationary shop, when I refresh the page the quantity is 1. I tried to just change deafult to combination that I actually have on stock, without making change to quantity, still same problem. This problem occurs in every other product, doesn't matter what change I try to make, I can't even change price on products with combinations, it started week ago when I had delivery and tried to change that I have them on stock and update the price, so it was other way around.

27 minutes ago, ComGrafPL said:

Have you made any updates at that time? Check also hosting  settings. Maybe host made some changes. Tried on other browser with cleared cache? 

Last changes to theme, files etc were months before this problem. Host settings seems same as they were. Other browsers, devices, all with cleared cache (also tried to clear and turn of cache in back office), nothing is changing.

1 minute ago, Muzammil Mac said:

So i can not see any errors in post call return. Have you installed any new module recently in your shop?

I didn't make any changes in last couple of months, it just stopped working by itself. Anything I was doing is changing quantities and prices in existing products, and it just stopped working at some point, it's strange but that's it

Also check F12 console tab while saving. See what it will show.

Whats your settings in advanced?

Template compilation : Force compilation

Cache : YES

Multi-front optimizations : YES

Caching type: File System 

Clear cache : Clear cache everytime something has been modified

Disable non PrestaShop modules : NO

Disable all overrides : NO

Enable or disable debug mode. : NO

Features : YES

Customer groups : YES

Smart cache for CSS : YES

Smart cache for JavaScript : YES

Apache optimization : YES 

18 hours ago, ComGrafPL said:

Also check F12 console tab while saving. See what it will show.

Whats your settings in advanced?

Template compilation : Force compilation

Multi-front optimizations : YES

Caching type: File System 

Disable all overrides : NO

Enable or disable debug mode. : NO

Smart cache for CSS : YES

Smart cache for JavaScript : YES

Apache optimization : YES 

I noticed that when I am entering the products with combinations there is error 404 (preview tab in network is also clear), when I try to make save changes there comes error 500. Neither of them showed when I am entering or changing products without combinations.

image.png.f59626341c42d53b40b720232d6bd442.png

Template compilation : Never Compile
Multi-front optimizations : NO (one shop on one server)
*Caching type: File System

Disable all overrides : YES
Enable debug mode. : YES

Smart cache for CSS : NO
Smart cache for JavaScript : NO
Apache optimization : NO

There is another Tab at very bottom "Cache" with option Cache set to NO

15 hours ago, Zawada said:

image.thumb.png.0bdf94fe678f7ab9a3ba79c0a7b44fd8.png

Delete /var/cache on your server should resolve the issue, but might reoccur due to second issue (missing disk space, see below)

15 hours ago, Zawada said:

image.png.128f7f943a9b9806718e6e486b7346f4.png

Check the available space on your server, seems your are exceeding your limits

Edited by JBW (see edit history)

Deleting cache didn't help, also I am using 3% of my space, so unfortunately that's not it. I tried to restore backup of server and database, after that still some errors. I contacted my host about it, they restored backups from 23.10.2022, it is a date when everything was working, and site is accessible now, but combinations are not working as they were after 25.10.2022, shouldn't restoring backups fix everything?