PS1.7 - Bulk delete attribute combinations by 0 quantity ?

catzarov

Hello comrades,
In my store it pleases the massive defect that the product has 0 quantity for sale, but when I open it it appears that all attributes have stock for sale. Now in the out of stock list I have mixed products, ones that really have 0 quantity for an attribute and others that have stock. 

IT'S ALREADY VERY DIFFICULT FOR ME TO KEEP TRACK OF OVER 400 PRODUCTS!

Someone please share with the audience, is it possible to mass delete if an attribute has 0 quantity, delete it and all other attributes that really have 0 quantity ? It is very annoying that the filter by layers indexes even an attribute with 0 quantity and when the customer searches by this attribute, opens the product and inside the size (attribute) is missing to buy!

I will follow the topic with interest, because it takes me daily an hour of time to delete 0 quantity.

Best regards: Dani

Hello @juanrojas,
Thank you very much for the quick reply and the suggested link, unfortunately it is not what I and maybe thousands of other prestashop users are looking for. 
In Prestashop 1.7 there is a bug in the option "List of products with combinations but no available quantities for sale". This list also lists products with 0 quantity per attribute and products that have attributes available for sale. Before the bug appeared, it was easy because only products with 0 quantity per attribute were really listed. Now that the sheet is mixed a lot of time is wasted checking each product individually. With that said, I am looking to see if there is a solution to mass delete only the attributes that really have no quantity to sell. Maybe if you have the necessary knowledge and can make such a module, it will be very useful until the prestashop clear this bug with the attributes.

ref links1: https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/issues/12876
ref links2: https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/issues/12814

An idea came to me as I was writing this comment now. If someone knows how to write PHP and understands what SQL query to submit to DB, maybe they can make a separate file by opening it in the browser to send a query to the database and delete the attributes of all products that have 0 quantity ?

• endriu107 changed the title to PS1.7 - Bulk delete attribute combinations by 0 quantity ?

@catzarov

As you wrote, there is no problem to remove the combination with 0. I already gave an example of how to do it in the forum. Programming a module that automatically checks availability when updating a product is a matter of a maximum of an hour of work.

I will see how much time I can save tomorrow and possibly program the module.

Edited by 4you.software (see edit history)

@4you.software

I just can't describe the joy that lit up my face when I saw your kindness ♥

I sincerely hope you will make such a module. Even if it takes you a week of time, it would be nothing in front of eternity to spend an hour of time every day rubbing manually.

I'll be looking forward to your download link. Maybe many other people will be happy.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...