How to delete imported products images?

rimstaske

Hello. I imported products to my shop and I had reason to delete it. I did it. Now when i importing same product/products second or 3th time, with every import in product additionally appears about +5 or more same images of specific product. How I can delete images from my shop (or i should to say from my shop server?) ? I don't want that to be deleted all images of all products from my shop. I want delete just specific categories products images from my shop. I will remember i talking about product's images whose already isn't in my shop, because i deleted it.

I think I know where is images in server but these images is uploaded is complicated. Maybe do is posibility to solve this problem better with another way?

18 hours ago, rimstaske said:

Hello. I imported products to my shop and I had reason to delete it. I did it. Now when i importing same product/products second or 3th time, with every import in product additionally appears about +5 or more same images of specific product. How I can delete images from my shop (or i should to say from my shop server?) ? I don't want that to be deleted all images of all products from my shop. I want delete just specific categories products images from my shop. I will remember i talking about product's images whose already isn't in my shop, because i deleted it.

I think I know where is images in server but these images is uploaded is complicated. Maybe do is posibility to solve this problem better with another way?

you can use the Store Manager trial and delete the images during product import https://www.prestashopmanager.com/useful-articles/how-to/how-to-import-prestashop-images-from-urls/ and you can also run the images diagnostics do delete unused images from your storeimage.thumb.png.54098e0849eba567a47a9beb7c124b81.png

Edited by Constantino (see edit history)