In which DB table can I find the information about a pick up address for Mondial Relay?

Hi all, 

I have recently activated a new carrier (Mondial Realy) that allows the user during the checkout to select a pick up address from which collect their orders. This information doesn't appear in the order summary in my backoffice, neither in the client profile page nor in the invoice.

I have only found it in the "Delivery note" that is generated after updating the order to a new state (for example: preparing or shipped). Here is an example of the Delivery Note #EN000423 (it says: Details of the Service Point, followed by an address form Germany)

366837921_Puntodeservicio.png.7a0c01e8c41887f7e3fc19388cdc58c6.png

But, apart from here, where else can that address be found? I the data base, in which PS table is this information stored? I cannot find it. 

Thanks a lot for your help!

Edited by Mikein (see edit history)

10 hours ago, musicmaster said:

Did you do a text search in your whole database (= all tables) with phpmyadmin for '%Wenningsen%'?

Hi! I have tried to search "Toto" or "Lotto", but without '% %', are those compulsory for a search in phpmyadmin? How do they work?