Visitor related missing from 1.7.8.7 install

Patco

Hi, I have a few Prestashop sites running.  Just upgraded one to 1`.7.8.7 and am in the process of upgrading the other one.

Strangeley, Visits and Visitors, Online Visitors, Visitor Origins Modules are not showing up in my Admin on either installs.  Anyone else have this experience and know why they are gone?

Thanks

Well I put it in Dev Mode and got this but no idea what any of it is... first time. A bit scary!

Warning: Declaration of Link::getProductLink($product, $alias = NULL, $category = NULL, $ean13 = NULL, $idLang = NULL, $idShop = NULL, $ipa = 0, $force_routes = false, $relativeProtocol = false, $addAnchor = false, $extraParams = Array) should be compatible with LinkCore::getProductLink($product, $alias = NULL, $category = NULL, $ean13 = NULL, $idLang = NULL, $idShop = NULL, $idProductAttribute = NULL, $force_routes = false, $relativeProtocol = false, $withIdInAnchor = false, $extraParams = Array, bool $addAnchor = true) in /home/tsml1722/public_html/shop2022/override/classes/Link.php on line 0

Whoops, looks like something went wrong.

(1/1) RuntimeException

Failed to start the session because headers have already been sent by "/home/tsml1722/public_html/shop2022/override/classes/Link.php" at line 0.

in NativeSessionStorage.php line 150

at NativeSessionStorage->start()in NativeSessionStorage.php line 321

at NativeSessionStorage->getBag('attributes')in Session.php line 256

at Session->getBag('attributes')in Session.php line 280

at Session->getAttributeBag()in Session.php line 73

at Session->get('_security_main')in ContextListener.php line 91

at ContextListener->handle(object(GetResponseEvent))in WrappedListener.php line 46

at WrappedListener->handle(object(GetResponseEvent))in TraceableFirewallListener.php line 35

at TraceableFirewallListener->handleRequest(object(GetResponseEvent), object(Generator))in Firewall.php line 84

at Firewall->onKernelRequest(object(GetResponseEvent))in FirewallListener.php line 48

at FirewallListener->onKernelRequest(object(GetResponseEvent), 'kernel.request', object(TraceableEventDispatcher))in WrappedListener.php line 115

at WrappedListener->__invoke(object(GetResponseEvent), 'kernel.request', object(TraceableEventDispatcher))in EventDispatcher.php line 214

at EventDispatcher->doDispatch(array(object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener), object(WrappedListener)), 'kernel.request', object(GetResponseEvent))in EventDispatcher.php line 44

at EventDispatcher->dispatch('kernel.request', object(GetResponseEvent))in TraceableEventDispatcher.php line 143

at TraceableEventDispatcher->dispatch('kernel.request', object(GetResponseEvent))in HttpKernel.php line 127

at HttpKernel->handleRaw(object(Request), 1)in HttpKernel.php line 68

at HttpKernel->handle(object(Request), 1, false)in Kernel.php line 200

at Kernel->handle(object(Request), 1, false)in index.php line 82

Not that difficult.

If you look at the first paragraph with the warning you see that it says at the end that the error happened in the file:

/home/tsml1722/public_html/shop2022/override/classes/Link.php 

The interesting thing here is that this happened in a file under the "override" directory.

This override must have been installed by some module that is not compatible with your PS version. When you open this file in an editor you will quite likely see which module that is.

And then you can ask the maker of the module for an update.

Okay I will look at that thanks.

But the issue I am asking about is why I am missing those visitor modules, and when I double checked by downloading a new package of 1.7.8.7 from Prestashop website, why those modules are not found there.  Perhaps it is an error or oversight?

Thanks