CSS coding problem, any help plz

gray

Part of a module needs some CSS adjusting. It has 4 columns displaying favourite products.

But the images come out very small.

Using Firefox I add some CSS code that makes the columns display images correctly.

However when I enter the code into a CSS overide module, it does not change anything, and the actual CSS code has not changed.

Any advice as to why

@media (min-width: 992px)
.col-lg-3 {
  max-width: 100%;
}

does not work.

1 godzinę temu, gray napisał:

Part of a module needs some CSS adjusting. It has 4 columns displaying favourite products.

But the images come out very small.

Using Firefox I add some CSS code that makes the columns display images correctly.

However when I enter the code into a CSS overide module, it does not change anything, and the actual CSS code has not changed.

Any advice as to why

@media (min-width: 992px)
.col-lg-3 {
  max-width: 100%;
}

does not work.

Have you tried in custom.css? Also, did you cleared the cache after?

• Like 1

Yes browser and PS caches cleared. Tried to enter the csscode into the themes custom.css but it has no effect.

4 hours ago, endriu107 said:

You shouldn't change native bootstrap class, it will have affect in other elements in your theme.

If only I could get it to change something, but nothing changes. I must assume that this css code cannot be changed.

Hi,

for the image you should use specific selector for the image and not taa generic Bootstrap column selector.

Can you send me the URL of your page?so I will be able to send you back the image selector class(or it's parent class, depending on design) (or ID) that you should use to implement style to it in CSS.

Have a nice day, Leo.