Developer needed to take over client websites

babyewok

I am looking for a UK based developer to take over the maintenance and support, etc of my clients' prestashop websites.  I am concentrating my efforts elsewhere and don't have the time to continue to offer any support for prestashop websites that I have installed, etc.

To be fair, my clients don't often contact me for support or updates, etc but when they do, I need to know that there is someone who can handle their requests competently and in a friendly and approachable manner, with transparent pricing.  Ideally, they would contact the chosen developer directly whenever they need any work done on their prestashop stores. You would bill them directly.

Some of these have been clients of mine for many years (and will remain my clients for non-prestashop work), so I need to know that they are in good hands!

I would provide all information on the individual stores, add-ons and any custom changes. I would also be available to answer any queries you may have after the 'hand over'.

If you are interested, please provide samples of your work via private message, your level of experience and how your pricing works. They would not be looking for any monthly subscriptions.

Thank you so much!

• Like 1