Don't display sources for new orders prestashop 1.7.8.6.

georgemezzo

Yes i changed php settings about ps_configuration and ps_domain and ssl domain with the new one then i recreate htaccess and everything work fine . Before of all of those actions i had migrated my 1.6 to 1.7.8.6 latest version with a module and i have all old orders and all products and all contents .

But the sources information doesn't display either for new orders and either for old orders . I can't see those information for all orders.

Clients everything good .

Guests and groups are all fine .

I don't have any module for orders .

5 hours ago, ComGrafPL said:

You changed PHP right? Old orders are fine? Those from 1.6. Any custom module for orders? Clients, guests / groups are good?

Yes i changed php settings about ps_configuration and ps_domain and ssl domain with the new one then i recreate htaccess and everything work fine . Before of all of those actions i had migrated my 1.6 to 1.7.8.6 latest version with a module and i have all old orders and all products and all contents .

But the sources information doesn't display either for new orders and either for old orders . I can't see those information for all orders.

Clients everything good .

Guests and groups are all fine .

I don't have any module for orders .

9 hours ago, georgemezzo said:

Hello i upgrade from 1.6 to 1.7.8.6 but when i have new orders on the bottom doesn't display the sources from where came this visitor to create that order as was on 1.6 .

can anyone help me please ?

order1.png

Hi, in PrestShop 1.7 sources are in different place. You can see it when you open any order, next to customer name there is link to "customer details" it will redirect you to page where in section "Last connection" you will see sources.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, endriu107 said:

Hi, in PrestShop 1.7 sources are in different place. You can see it when you open any order, next to customer name there is link to "customer details" it will redirect you to page where in section "Last connection" you will see sources.

thank you very much for your reply but i check now this that you say but no any section "Last connection" on customer details .

please show me if you can by a screenshot .

Edited by georgemezzo (see edit history)

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/27/2022 at 2:29 PM, endriu107 said:

Here I marked it:

connections.thumb.jpg.e973d26216922d68e35df705bbff7b13.jpg

hello thank you very much for your details but on that section i don't have the option of "last conections" but i have the option of " last emails".

please tell me what to do for to display the option of " last conections" ?

p1.png

• 1 year later...
On 9/22/2022 at 7:37 PM, georgemezzo said:

hello thank you very much for your details but on that section i don't have the option of "last conections" but i have the option of " last emails".

please tell me what to do for to display the option of " last conections" ?

p1.png

Hello

I feel the same way. Same problem after updating prestashop to version 1.7.6.9. Does anyone know how to redisplay the "Data from where the customer came from?" Thanks for help.

• Like 1

In PrestaShop 1.7.8.6, the location for displaying referral sources for new orders has been moved to the "Traffic & Sales" section under "Stats." Easily find this information by navigating to that section to view the sources of your new orders. Should you have any inquiries or require assistance, don't hesitate to ask, just like planning a smooth hatta city tour from dubai.

Edited by Mya Brownn
make it easy to read (see edit history)
  • Like 1

On 11/24/2023 at 9:31 AM, Mya Brownn said:

In PrestaShop 1.7.8.6, the display of referral sources for new orders has been relocated. You can now find this information in the "Traffic & Sales" section under "Stats." Simply navigate there to view the sources of your new orders. If you have any further questions or need assistance, feel free to ask.

Thank you very much for your help reply but i didn't understand where i can found sources. Please provide a screenshot if you can .

Thank you.