Product specific prices | not getting right price

Hello, I have gotten a task from my boss to help a customer on his PrestaShop.
The current problem I have encountered is that I get the wrong price to the different customers and have gotten to hold after hours of searching, trial, and error, with no success.

I have asked my colleagues for help and they are at a blank too ( just to notice I'm an apprentice/intern )

For example, when not logged in the normal price is shown and then there is the discount product which is correctly shown
images are in danish
image.thumb.png.c99a176a77e27518427fffa6cfec2bde.png

When logged in I get instead 10% on the same product

image.thumb.png.5ac4e14b07ca2b99a034976ea19743f8.png

It's meant to take the best discount 600.00 DKK but is instead taking 10% for the member discount.

I have found some articles from 2014 where they override the standard code to get a discount, but think there should have been an easy way inside the back panel to do it easily.

The rules for the product are like

image.thumb.png.1a1e81653e56b0969120c417f9abd984.png

Hope there is some already built function, so I don't need to spend much more time getting the right product, I like to code but the customer is paying by the hour.

Hi,

I really try to understand but I think it's too hard for me.

Looking at your last picture, you're doing -600kr reduction for everyone, Guld. -697kr for Personale

Then you have -10% for the group Kundeklub.

So the first 2 pictures you're showing are perfectly normal, you're probably connecting to a Kundeklub account to test the -10% discount.

What I don't understand is this : "It's meant to take the best discount 600.00 DKK but is instead taking 10% for the member discount."

What are you trying to achieve exactly ?If you want your -10% reduction taking account of the -600kr reduction for this product, just delete the 2 specific prices for all customers and Guld, then just do -600 to the price of the product.

And the reduction on Personale become -97kr.

12 hours ago, Shonen said:

Hi,

I really try to understand but I think it's too hard for me.

Looking at your last picture, you're doing -600kr reduction for everyone, Guld. -697kr for Personale

Then you have -10% for the group Kundeklub.

So the first 2 pictures you're showing are perfectly normal, you're probably connecting to a Kundeklub account to test the -10% discount.

What I don't understand is this : "It's meant to take the best discount 600.00 DKK but is instead taking 10% for the member discount."

What are you trying to achieve exactly ?If you want your -10% reduction taking account of the -600kr reduction for this product, just delete the 2 specific prices for all customers and Guld, then just do -600 to the price of the product.

And the reduction on Personale become -97kr.

So the last discount is an special offer on the product in specific time frame (600 kr)

Then when you logged in you have the normal member discount (10%)

Then there is a special discount for "gold" members, which is also (600 kr)

Then there is the personal offer for chose who work for the shop (697 kr)

The last three is on all products.

Our customer that own the shop, wish it so that if the special offer gives a better discount it take that to show, but if the 10% is a better discount take that.

This product the best offer for the default gruppe is the special offer of 600 kr which then is taken from the 1.194 kr. = 594 kr. getting the 600 kr discount, as when you not logged in, but instead it's take the 10% discount which is a worse deal on 119,4 kr.

Have gotten to the conclusion that it's an order problem, but you can't rearrange them without creating them again og going to the database, so is hoping there is an easy solution.

Also on another product it might as well be the 10% that are the best.

Eskemple if the price was 6.500 insted the 10% would be an offer on 650.

4 hours ago, Shonen said:

Ok I understand well now.

Maybe you can try this solution from another post ?

I didn't tried it, but this topic is quite well known.

Our customer didn't want an override, because it cost to keep up-to date, but we have found a solution that relay on the core.

I have found the same article, but hope to find another solution that didn't rely on overriding files.

Thanks for the help anyways.

The way we ended up with is our customer needed to simplify the rule set.