Search module - forward orders to another Prestashop

Hi,

I'm looking for a module that can forward orders from one prestashop to another.

I will explain...

I've the main store on Prestashop with a complete range of products and I wan´t to create several separate e-shops with a partial offer of products.

Unfortunately I can't use multistore.

So, I need to find (or create) a module or script which automatically takes every new order from the second smaller prestashop and uploads it for me to main prestashop.

Is there such a possibility to PS 1.7?

Thank you!

18 minut temu, Martina.Tom napisał:

Hi, unfortunately, I really need order synchronization. The cart module and its configuration would be the same on all e-shops and the payments and carriers would also be identical

Check this: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/order-management/19671-syncorderstock-synchronizes-orders-between-2-stores.html#specifications

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ComGrafPL said:

Let us know if it worked for you.

Best Regards

So... module can synchronize orders. But I would need to buy a license for each of the shops and we plan to have around 15 separate shops... therefore, this solution would be too expensive :(

So we will have to continue looking for another option.

Przed chwilą, Martina.Tom napisał:

So... module can synchronize orders. But I would need to buy a license for each of the shops and we plan to have around 15 separate shops... therefore, this solution would be too expensive :(

So we will have to continue looking for another option.

Weird. They have told you that? One site license only for such price?