In stats > sales & orders I get payments with prefixed _underscore

zerre

Hi, In the stats > sales and orders page I -out of nowhere- get payment methods with prefixed underscore.
it started 2 days ago. I also get some payment methods prefixed by cash_ or pin_.
I'm using hspointofsalepro module. Which I should warn you of, using this module was the worst decision I made for the business. We experienced lots and lots of problems en this one is the most recent.

Screenshot 2022-08-07 at 13.15.22.png

22 godziny temu, zerre napisał:

Hi, In the stats > sales and orders page I -out of nowhere- get payment methods with prefixed underscore.
it started 2 days ago. I also get some payment methods prefixed by cash_ or pin_.
I'm using hspointofsalepro module. Which I should warn you of, using this module was the worst decision I made for the business. We experienced lots and lots of problems en this one is the most recent.

Screenshot 2022-08-07 at 13.15.22.png

Have you contacted module developer?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

It was due to an error with the Rockpos / hs_pointofsalepro module. I strongly recommend nobody to buy this module. It only brings trouble. Even if its working without problems at random intervals it just brings up an error, and you have tosearch for it. Those chinese developers of the module do not even try to help you. I requested some source code of the js part of the module so that I could debug it myself, but also that they wouldnt provide.