Cant add new customer - 1.7.8.3

lsykora

Hello guys,

Im pretty new in prestashop, and in my work we have a very old shop from version 1.5.3.1

Its really a very small shop, with like 20 customers and 100 products. (only for internal users of our company.)

Now My collegue created new prestashop in 1.7.8.3 and wants me to make a "copy" of your old shop, just in new version. She also coppied customers from our old shop to the new one. The problem is, I cant even login using their email + pw, and I cant create a new customer (in front end, not even in BO)

When i turned on debug mode, I get this error: [PrestaShopDatabaseException kód 0]: Unknown column 'id_lang' in 'field list'

IMO there is a missing column "id_lang" in my ps_customer. But I cant figure out, how to add it in there, or how to fix this.

I found some information about update my whole database, but I would rlly prefer to just update this one table, because I made already some changes in other things like categories etc, and Im not rlly good in PHP/SQL to somehow work with that.

If there is any way, how to fix just this table and it wont affect other things I have done so far, it would be really great.

Thanks for any help.