Random Error 403

neocomputersuk

I am currently having a bit of a nightmare with my prestashop dashboard.

Everything has been running fine up until now (as is usually the case) 

For whatever reason now when I try to use the catalogue in the prestashop dashboard I will get a random Error 403 forbidden which then makes the front end site and the dashboard inaccessible from my current IP address for around 3 minutes.

I have whitelisted my IP in maintenance and geolocation on the dashboard and I have also whitelisted my IP with the host side.

It is pretty random, sometimes I can use the catalogue for a short time before getting the 403 error and other times it happens straight away, then after around 3 minutes I have access again.

image.png

Edited by neocomputersuk (see edit history)

8 hours ago, ComGrafPL said:

The best way in such case is to contact the hosting provider.

I spoke with someone this morning that was unable to help and basically said it was a prestashop issue

This only happens when trying to use the catalogue within the prestashop dashboard and it can be totally random

33 minuty temu, neocomputersuk napisał:

I spoke with someone this morning that was unable to help and basically said it was a prestashop issue

This only happens when trying to use the catalogue within the prestashop dashboard and it can be totally random

Is geolocation enabled?  ( with updated geo file )? Did you try disabling, to see any changes?

1 hour ago, ComGrafPL said:

Any security modules installed? Have you tried to check on different IP or device?

When it gives me the 403 I cannot access front or back end on any device connected to my network. As soon as I put my phone off the network I can access the front end again I have not checked the backend access whilst the 403 error is shown on the local network but I would assume it would probably work as it seems to only block my IP

1 godzinę temu, neocomputersuk napisał:

When it gives me the 403 I cannot access front or back end on any device connected to my network. As soon as I put my phone off the network I can access the front end again I have not checked the backend access whilst the 403 error is shown on the local network but I would assume it would probably work as it seems to only block my IP

Check also .htaccess file if there's no ie. deny from IP-ADDRESS line