How to change the product description layout? P.S 1.7

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks,

It kind of worked, but I would like it to be even more to the left. Now it is not full to left due to the category tree. Is it possible to move it even more to the left without removing the category tree? 

Website URL: http://www.savigynai.lt/pagrindinis/22-pipiriniu-duju-balionelis-ko-jet-40-ml.html

image.png

Edited by Sairon (see edit history)

indeed,

header, menu, footer is put accurately,

so you really want to alter just arrangement of item page format - you should simply alter the product .tpl document.

in any case, for the first, go to the header. tpl and add {if} condition - you need to involve right lattice for focus segment where $page_name == 'item'

Simply attempting to sort out some way to eliminate the 'Item Details' tab in the item page. Our portrayals, subtleties, and so on are all in the 'Depiction' tab, no requirement for an extra 'Item Details' tab for our situation.

At present, we have the 'Depiction' tab, the 'Item Details' tab and afterward under that, the 'Audits' tab.

How might this be taken out? I can't see any simple method for doing this in the Backoffice (despite the fact that there presumably ought to be?). Perhaps i'm not seeing it but rather its making me somewhat bonkers. Investing a lot of energy in this issue.

Anyone have any thoughts? I looked through the discussions and found 1-2 posts on this issue, however doesn't appear to try and address PS 1.7.4 adaptation.