Checking differences on two different Prestashop installations where just one is working correctly

jr.villaron

Hi guys,

I am in big troubles as deadline for my project is getting closer and I am unable to solve my issues with Payment methods.

Let me explain further... I have two different multistore installations of the same version of Prestashop where one displays correctly the enabled paiment methods and the other doesn't. Actually when enabling the credit card payment method in the second installation it makes the whole methods become not available when ordering ... I thought that it was a module bug related to multistore but for my surprise it works fine on the other Prestashop installation !

I would like to have some clues about what should I be checking on the datebase to understand what differs (which tables should I be looking at, etc).

From the backoffice everything seems equal ...

Help would be very appreciate

7 minut temu, jr.villaron napisał:

Hi guys,

I am in big troubles as deadline for my project is getting closer and I am unable to solve my issues with Payment methods.

Let me explain further... I have two different multistore installations of the same version of Prestashop where one displays correctly the enabled paiment methods and the other doesn't. Actually when enabling the credit card payment method in the second installation it makes the whole methods become not available when ordering ... I thought that it was a module bug related to multistore but for my surprise it works fine on the other Prestashop installation !

I would like to have some clues about what should I be checking on the datebase to understand what differs (which tables should I be looking at, etc).

From the backoffice everything seems equal ...

Help would be very appreciate

Are you using same CC module details on different domains?

7 minutes ago, ComGrafPL said:

Are you using same CC module details on different domains?

Thank you for your answer it has been very helpful. The CC module settings are the same but what I ve realized it that the module versions differed. After downgrading the version of the module where there was the issue it seems to work fine now.

I'll just try to pay attention and don't upgrade it.

• Like 1

4 godziny temu, jr.villaron napisał:

Thank you for your answer it has been very helpful. The CC module settings are the same but what I ve realized it that the module versions differed. After downgrading the version of the module where there was the issue it seems to work fine now.

I'll just try to pay attention and don't upgrade it.

Best Wishes.