Issues with Attributes and Features

Erkan Yilmaz

Hi,

In Attributes and Features I made new attributes. See screenshot in attachement. When I want to modify a product with combinations, I can't find the attributes back. Attributes "Dimension" and "lengte" are deleted. They don't exist anymore but they are still there.

Has anyone any idea how solve this issue?

With kind regards, Erkan.

test.shop-huysmans-boonen.be_admin1285gwtux_index.php_sell_catalog_products_2__token=3BDpo-6JyNK8JIDtyi7dwUPWaKvt0wpra7_Q2ng3sWY.png

test.shop-huysmans-boonen.be_admin1285gwtux_index.php_controller=AdminAttributesGroups&token=e2f5d929fa1c6e7c1edda273f323f0d4.png

Hi Stifles97,

Yes, I'm using multistore and the latest version of PS.

Now I've cleared everything in db. Afterwards I entered the attributes again but in mode 'All Stores'. Then I deactivated it in the store I don't need it. That works. Entering attributes in a selected store doesn't work quiet well.

Summarized: enter attributes in 'All Stores' and disable in store where you don't need it. Otherwise it doesn't work quiet well.

So, it works for now!

Thanks to everyone and hopefully helps this issue everyone

Edited by Erkan Yilmaz (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Thanks @Erkan Yilmaz

I have faced this kind of issues in multistore in which you need to apply some edits in a MAIN STORE or in ALL STORES and then just DISABLE it in any SUB STORE that you do not want to have that feature.

For example:

1. Set up a multi store
  2. Store A and B are sub stores of your Main store
  3. Disable a country in A and it does get disabled in B too!

In order to overcome this problem you need to delete some countries that you dont want in A and some in B. This way you will have separate countries in A and B

• Like 1