Timeout

neocomputersuk

I have moved from another platform to prestashop.

I have paid for a theme to use, it was not very expensive and I have come across a few hurdles which I have managed to sort myself.

However this one really has me at a loss.

So basically all out of stock products can't be accessed from the site they timeout or return an error 500. We use affiliate links back to the site so even out of stock products should still be accessible on the site. I just can't work out what is causing this issue.

Any help appreciated

Example URL is https://neocomputers.co.uk/shop-now/2675-rj45-m-to-rj45-m-cat5e-05m-black-oem-moulded-boot-copper-utp-network-cable-5053118000856.html

TIA

Inspecting the page source, something goes wrong while it's trying to load the email notifier from ps_mailalerts.

Try disabling the module option to allow customers to get notifications, and see if that works.

If that fixes it, take a look at whatever is hooked in displayGDPRConsent because that's the hook that's called on the next line after the email input box where the page crashes.

Hope that gives you something to run with 🙂

email thing.PNG

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lordignus said:

Inspecting the page source, something goes wrong while it's trying to load the email notifier from ps_mailalerts.

Try disabling the module option to allow customers to get notifications, and see if that works.

If that fixes it, take a look at whatever is hooked in displayGDPRConsent because that's the hook that's called on the next line after the email input box where the page crashes.

Hope that gives you something to run with 🙂

email thing.PNG

Disabling the mail alerts module has indeed solved the issue

I then reset the module and it stopped loading out of stock products again. I went into the module settings and removed notifications for out of stock products for customers and admin and that seems to have sorted it now :D

Thanks for your assistance

Edited by neocomputersuk (see edit history)