I need some advice / help

Mars94

Hi all, Two days ago I installed and configured the Abandoned Cart module, "Abandoned Cart Reminder + Automatic Email". After configuring the module, going to the various product sheets, this warning appears (see attached photo). I do not know where this warning comes from, if it is a configuration problem of the module itself or an error has been created in the cart, because as soon as I add an item to the cart the message starts repeating itself (even if this warning does not prevent completion order) If anyone knows where the error may come from let me know.

Good job everyone

4765c528-c836-4311-8a56-b612561d5e79.jpg

Edited by Mars94 (see edit history)

1 godzinę temu, Mars94 napisał:

Hi all, Two days ago I installed and configured the Abandoned Cart module, "Abandoned Cart Reminder + Automatic Email". After configuring the module, going to the various product sheets, this warning appears (see attached photo). I do not know where this warning comes from, if it is a configuration problem of the module itself or an error has been created in the cart, because as soon as I add an item to the cart the message starts repeating itself (even if this warning does not prevent completion order) If anyone knows where the error may come from let me know.

Good job everyone

4765c528-c836-4311-8a56-b612561d5e79.jpg

Can you share url?