Getting an error after upgrading 1.7.6.5 -> 1.7.8.6

I'm getting an error after upgrading 1.7.6.5 -> 1.7.8.6. And the error is Address from is not submitting in checkout or in user dashboard/admin.

It shows every time in the URL after submitting   /address?id_address=0 or /order?id_address=0.

And at the first after overriding the files with prestashop new version zip file, when i redirect to https://shop_url/install/upgrade/upgrade.php it show page isn't working.  

Edited by Ayush Gupta (see edit history)

This kind of error report is not very clear and it is doubtful whether anyone will be able to help you.

A good error report contains as much information as possible. So a screendump of every error that happens. And tell us whether you enabled debug mode.

14 hours ago, musicmaster said:

This is an ajax operation. Please see the link below on how to analyze ajax errors:

Actually i'm not getting a new id for address or you can say its not being submit that we can have a new id for the address, its stick to the id zero (0) that's makes no sense, i'm not able to understand why this is happening even though I've deactivated all the plugins and using the default theme 

i'm getting an deprecation message in log file, can we resolve this in the new version 1.7.8.6 prestashop 

Note: This may not be connected with previous error i posted of but this error are triggered every time in the log file.

The message is like

- php.INFO: User Deprecated: Not specifying the optional ShopConstraint parameter is deprecated since version 1.7.8.0 {"exception":"[object] (ErrorException(code: 0): User Deprecated: Not specifying the optional ShopConstraint parameter is deprecated since version 1.7.8.0 at /home/**something**/public_html/src/Adapter/Configuration.php:418)"

- php.INFO: User Deprecated: Implementing "Symfony\Component\HttpKernel\DataCollector\DataCollectorInterface" without the "reset()" method is deprecated since Symfony 3.4 and will be unsupported in 4.0 for class "Csa\Bundle\GuzzleBundle\DataCollector\GuzzleCollector". {"exception":"[object] (ErrorException(code: 0): User Deprecated: Implementing \"Symfony\\Component\\HttpKernel\\DataCollector\\DataCollectorInterface\" without the \"reset()\" method is deprecated since Symfony 3.4 and will be unsupported in 4.0 for class \"Csa\\Bundle\\GuzzleBundle\\DataCollector\\GuzzleCollector\". at /home/**something**/public_html/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/HttpKernel/Profiler/Profiler.php:215)"

- php.INFO: User Deprecated: The "PrestaShop\Module\PrestashopFacebook\Buffer\TemplateBuffer" service is private, getting it from the container is deprecated since Symfony 3.2 and will fail in 4.0. You should either make the service public, or stop using the container directly and use dependency injection instead. {"exception":"[object] (ErrorException(code: 0): User Deprecated: The \"PrestaShop\\Module\\PrestashopFacebook\\Buffer\\TemplateBuffer\" service is private, getting it from the container is deprecated since Symfony 3.2 and will fail in 4.0. You should either make the service public, or stop using the container directly and use dependency injection instead. at /home/**something**/public_html/vendor/symfony/symfony/src/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection/Container.php:282)"

- php.INFO: User Deprecated: Creating Doctrine\ORM\Mapping\UnderscoreNamingStrategy without making it number aware is deprecated and will be removed in Doctrine ORM 3.0. {"exception":"[object] (ErrorException(code: 0): User Deprecated: Creating Doctrine\\ORM\\Mapping\\UnderscoreNamingStrategy without making it number aware is deprecated and will be removed in Doctrine ORM 3.0. at /home/**something**/public_html/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/Mapping/UnderscoreNamingStrategy.php:66)"

- php.INFO: User Deprecated: Tools::displayPrice() is deprecated since version 1.7.6.0. Use PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Localization\Locale::formatPrice() instead. {"exception":"[object] (ErrorException(code: 0): User Deprecated: Tools::displayPrice() is deprecated since version 1.7.6.0. Use PrestaShop\\PrestaShop\\Core\\Localization\\Locale::formatPrice() instead. at /home/**something**/public_html/classes/Tools.php:760)"

Edited by Ayush Gupta (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Hi, I have also similar issue using 1.7.8.7 with PHP 7.1.

After upgrading from 1.7.4.2 one of my custom php scripts gives

├------[FATAL ERROR]-->
Array
(
    [type] => 16384
    [message] => Not specifying the optional ShopConstraint parameter is deprecated since version 1.7.8.0
    [file] => /var/www/computercentrale/src/Adapter/Configuration.php
    [line] => 418
)

The script fails on the last line:

require_once('../config/config.inc.php');
        require_once("lib/images.inc.php");
        define("ID_SHOP", 1 );
        define("ID_SHOP_GROUP", 1 );
        require_once("lib/ps/Prestashop15.class.php");

without any other information. In this last function it does not execute anything, it fails allready in the function __construct()

I have other scripts working fine.