Weird theme loading issue.

StrefaBiznesu

35 minutes ago, Nickz said:

I don't look at clips in forums, explain if you have a bug.

The issue is. When I go to the home page, instead of content I see gray boxes. Menu, logo loading fine but rest is not.

When I move page slightly lower all the content shows fine.

I'd suggest that this is being caused by a 3rd-party speed/optimisation module or something similar.

What you're seeing is "lazy loading" of images which doesn't load images until they come into the viewport, but for some reason it's not loading the visible images when the page first loads.

Take a look at your modules and contact the developer of the one that's causing the issue 😊

47 minutes ago, lordignus said:

I'd suggest that this is being caused by a 3rd-party speed/optimisation module or something similar.

What you're seeing is "lazy loading" of images which doesn't load images until they come into the viewport, but for some reason it's not loading the visible images when the page first loads.

Take a look at your modules and contact the developer of the one that's causing the issue 😊

45 minutes ago, Prestachamps said:

Hi @StrefaBiznesu,

most probably it's a theme preloader or lazy loading, which probably can be disabled int he theme configuration, or in one of the theme's configurator module.

Have a nice day, Leo.

We have check each module and theme settings. Nothing related to lazy load. I even installed lazy load modul to check if this change anything. But still the same.

No clue what to do...

7 minutes ago, Prestachamps said:

Hi @StrefaBiznesu,

it looks to me to be a theme bug, there is a quick workaround that you can try to add it to your custom.js:

window.addEventListener('load', function() {
  themevoltyCallEvents(true);
});

Have a nice day, Leo.

I have add to custom.js, clear the cache.

Still bugged.

IMG_20220708_120629562.jpg

IMG_20220708_120639028_HDR.jpg