Theme.css code issue

ComGrafPL

We have migrate shop to live domain ( with copy on old one )

Same theme, same settings and files, same PS 1.7.8.6 version and PHP.

In theme.css in both versions we have add:

.product-variants .product-variants-item input[type="radio"][name^="group"].input-radio.invalidAttribute, .product-variants .product-variants-item input[type="radio"][name^="group"].input-color.invalidAttribute {
  cursor: auto !important;
}
.product-detail .product-actions .product-variants .product-variants-item .color.invalidAttribute{
  border: 2px dotted #111;
}
.product-variants-item .radio-label.invalidAttribute, .product-variants-item .color.invalidAttribute {
  border: 2px dotted !important;
}

But for some reasons it dont work on new domain. ( cleared the cache, htaccess reset done ).

Can't figure out this.

Screenshot 2022-06-29 at 11-35-59 Rower Maxim MC 1.6.7. - Republika Rowerowa.jpg

Screenshot 2022-06-29 at 11-35-59 Rower Maxim MC 1.6.7. - Republika Rowerowa1.jpg

3 godziny temu, Ress napisał:

As far as I can see, in the second picture, the span with class "radio-label" does not have class "invalidAttribute", so all those css rules will not apply.

Yes i know. But in both versions we have add same code. Same theme, same files. Bot sure why in second picture we dont see it.

.product-variants .product-variants-item input[type="radio"][name^="group"].input-radio.invalidAttribute, .product-variants .product-variants-item input[type="radio"][name^="group"].input-color.invalidAttribute {
  cursor: auto !important;
}
.product-detail .product-actions .product-variants .product-variants-item .color.invalidAttribute{
  border: 2px dotted #111;
}
.product-variants-item .radio-label.invalidAttribute, .product-variants-item .color.invalidAttribute {
  border: 2px dotted !important;
}

Do you want these rules to apply at all times? Remove the ".invalidAttribute" selector from the CSS rules.

The difference is that in the first picture, that class is added, which in picture 2 it is not, and so the rules no longer apply. I can't figure out what it's from, maybe that combination is out of stock?

49 minut temu, Ress napisał:

Do you want these rules to apply at all times? Remove the ".invalidAttribute" selector from the CSS rules.

The difference is that in the first picture, that class is added, which in picture 2 it is not, and so the rules no longer apply. I can't figure out what it's from, maybe that combination is out of stock?

We want invalidAttribute to be enabled on live store. On old domain working fine. Files and code is add in same css.

Dnia 29.06.2022 o 3:09 PM, Ress napisał:

As far as I can see, in the second picture, the span with class "radio-label" does not have class "invalidAttribute", so all those css rules will not apply.

Where i could add it? Any hints?