"Shop id 0 is invalid" error during a clean install using CLI

Hello,

I'm doing a clean install (1.7.8.6) under PHP7.4 (also tried with 7.3, 7.2, 7.1) using the CLI tool.

php /usr/home/mydomain/web/install/index_cli.php --language=es --domain=mydomain --db_clear=1 --db_create=1 --prefix=mypref_ --firstname=myname --password=mypasswd --name=myname --db_name=prestashop --db_user=mydbuser --db_password=mydbpass

That line was working until yesterday. Now, I get this error:

PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Domain\Shop\Exception\ShopException: Shop id 0 is invalid. Shop id must be number that is greater than zero. in /usr/home/mydomain/web/src/Core/Domain/Shop/ValueObject/ShopId.php:69
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/home/mydomain/web/src/Core/Domain/Shop/ValueObject/ShopId.php(48): PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Domain\Shop\ValueObject\ShopId->assertIsGreaterThanZero(0)
#1 /usr/home/mydomain/web/src/Core/Domain/Shop/ValueObject/ShopConstraint.php(103): PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Domain\Shop\ValueObject\ShopId->__construct(0)
#2 /usr/home/mydomain/web/src/Core/Domain/Shop/ValueObject/ShopConstraint.php(64): PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Domain\Shop\ValueObject\ShopConstraint->__construct(0, NULL, false)
#3 /usr/home/mydomain/web/src/Adapter/Configuration.php(422): PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Domain\Shop\ValueObject\ShopConstraint::shop(0)
#4 /usr/home/mydomain/web/src/Adapter/Configuration.php(106): PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Adapter\Configuration->buildShopConstraintFromContext()
#5 /usr/home/mydomain/web/src/Core/Addon/Theme/ThemeRepository.php(74): PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Adapter\Configuration->get('_PS_ALL_THEMES_...')
#6 /usr/home/mydomain/web/classes/shop/Shop.php(495): PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Core\Addon\Theme\ThemeRepository->getInstanceByName('classic')
#7 /usr/home/mydomain/web/classes/shop/Shop.php(137): ShopCore->setTheme()
#8 /usr/home/mydomain/web/classes/shop/Shop.php(395): ShopCore->__construct(1)
#9 /usr/home/mydomain/web/install/controllers/console/process.php(71): ShopCore::initialize()
#10 /usr/home/mydomain/web/install/controllers/console/process.php(307): InstallControllerConsoleProcess->initializeContext()
#11 /usr/home/mydomain/web/install/controllers/console/process.php(161): InstallControllerConsoleProcess->processInstallTheme()
#12 /usr/home/mydomain/web/install/classes/controllerConsole.php(117): InstallControllerConsoleProcess->process()
#13 /usr/home/mydomain/web/install/index_cli.php(64): InstallControllerConsole::execute(12, Array)
#14 {main}

I think the permissions and owner of the files and folders are correct (I also tried with 777 to discard permissions problem):

find . -type f -exec chmod 644 -- {} +
find . -type d -exec chmod 755 -- {} +
chown -R myuser: *
chown myuser: .htaccess

I've tried removing cache files, but still not doing a correct installation.

If I access my domain, it seems that the installation is fine, but the database has not been imported as expected, because we cannot see the login button, categories and other missing options:

image.thumb.png.a50bf51eb23fe12e37c1eb951d4e7441.png

With dev mode enable, PrestaShop reports the following, as if it expected to load data that is not there. Possibly because the database was not imported correctly and was left halfway.

image.thumb.png.9158e3494fbc1d23c2d80194420e7583.png

Has anyone had the same problem and can give me an idea please? We've been working on a solution for hours and we can't find it.

Manual installation works fine, but we are interested in installation using CLI.

Thanks in advance.

Daniel

10 hours ago, marcandreg said:

Find out that it work with version <= 1.7.7.8.

Thanks for your answer @marcandreg, I appreciate it.

I think that we can use that version, but our automation takes the latest version automatically. So ideally, we are interested to always install the latest one.

I hope I find the problem soon.

Best regards.