Can't purchase a module on Prestashop addons

omaroski

I get an error when i try to purchase a module from PS Addons. I'm sure my Paypal is not the issue cause i use it everyday to make payments, so it's some bug related with Addons site. I tried to change browser already just in case but the issue persists still. For the records, it's the 3rd time i try to purchase that module, first and second one on 25th of May and third today.

error.PNG

Hi, it looks as if they updated addons, yesterday I purchased module for client successfully but noticed several changes from login to when I download and associate the module to a domain, all my client domains were gone, so readded.

you are in luck, we are releasing all our high quality paid modules work for free, one being our checkout module written because addons checkout modules are not top notch.  

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/1064761-free-module-prestashop-checkout-2022-best-damn-checkout-for-prestashop-by-prestaheroescom/

this checkout module is better than 'any' on addons ... sorry cannot help with your issue other than trying incognito but best to contact ps directly.

• Like 1