Last unit stock purchase generates order with no status and product details - PrestaShop 1.7.6.1

kimondo

Good afternoon,

I write here because after contacting numerous programmers we have not been able to solve our problem, please, if someone has an idea what it could be, help us.

The problem appeared about 3 months ago.

The problem is that when a user places an order which contains products that only have 1 unit in stock, when placing the order, it is generated in the BackOffice "without defined status" and the products or products that have been purchased do not appear in the order. order detail list in the BackOffice.

At the front office level, when the customer places the order that meets these indicated conditions (they have a product that is going to run out once the purchase is made), instead of showing the order confirmation page, the white screen remains with only a "!" top left, I understand it's because of the bug / error itself.

The orders that are made which do not run out are generated without any problem both at the BackOffice and Front level.

My version of PrestaShop is 1.7.6.1

PHP 7.2

Thanks for your help.

Albert

Edited by kimondo (see edit history)

Hi Nickz,

First of all, I thank you for responding, 3 months ago we made a change of server, but only everything has been copied (this task has been carried out by the computer scientists of the new hosting).
About 2 weeks into the new server we started getting these "statusless" orders 3-4 orders a day with this problem, the rest of the orders all arrive fine.

And the only thing we have been able to decipher is that all the orders that have this problem, is that they contain at least 1 product which is out of stock because it only had 1 unit available.

We have reviewed the error.log file of our /public_html folder and no error is reflected and from the console of the browser itself to review we have made test purchases buying a product that only had 1 unit in stock, and it has given us the error, staying the white screen without reaching the confirmation of the order, but errors are not reflected in the browser console either.

Is there some other point that we can check to see if there is any trace of the error and so it could show?

Thank you

9 hours ago, Nickz said:

And what happened 3 Months ago?

Hi Nickz,

First of all, I thank you for responding, 3 months ago we made a change of server, but only everything has been copied (this task has been carried out by the computer scientists of the new hosting).
About 2 weeks into the new server we started getting these "statusless" orders 3-4 orders a day with this problem, the rest of the orders all arrive fine.

And the only thing we have been able to decipher is that all the orders that have this problem, is that they contain at least 1 product which is out of stock because it only had 1 unit available.

We have reviewed the error.log file of our /public_html folder and no error is reflected and from the console of the browser itself to review we have made test purchases buying a product that only had 1 unit in stock, and it has given us the error, staying the white screen without reaching the confirmation of the order, but errors are not reflected in the browser console either.

Is there some other point that we can check to see if there is any trace of the error and so it could show?

Thank you

8 hours ago, kimondo said:

irst of all, I thank you for responding, 3 months ago we made a change of server, but only everything has been copied (this task has been carried out by the computer scientists of the new hosting).

Ok

In your new server look into the error reports on most likely var/log/php if there are php versions which were updated. IT Guys love to have newest versions as comon thinking among them is: its safer which is not that true.