SQL query to take orders in multistore

acpkor

Hello, I am applying this SQL query

SELECT ord.id_order,`reference`,`ddw_order_date`,`product_name`,`product_quantity`,`date_add` FROM `ps_orders` as ord INNER JOIN `ps_order_detail` as od ON ord.id_order = od.id_order WHERE `valid` = 1 AND `date_add` BETWEEN '2022-04-24' AND '2022-05-30'

I don't know why, but it only takes the orders from store 1.
I don't know why it doesn't get all the orders, those from store 1 and those from store 2.

Does anyone know why this happens?

Thank you,

20 minutes ago, acpkor said:

Hello, I am applying this SQL query

SELECT ord.id_order,`reference`,`ddw_order_date`,`product_name`,`product_quantity`,`date_add` FROM `ps_orders` as ord INNER JOIN `ps_order_detail` as od ON ord.id_order = od.id_order WHERE `valid` = 1 AND `date_add` BETWEEN '2022-04-24' AND '2022-05-30'

I don't know why, but it only takes the orders from store 1.
I don't know why it doesn't get all the orders, those from store 1 and those from store 2.

Does anyone know why this happens?

Thank you,

Hi,
I've checked it, and it seems correct. Please take a look at my experiment on a test multistore: https://prnt.sc/g6KKhFnCUGa- 
You can add the ord.`id_shop` column to easily check if it returns any rows from other shop or not. 
Are you sure that in the date interval there was valid orders on the second shop? 
I hope that I could help.
Have a nice day, Leo.

• Like 1

Hi `prestachamps`,

perfect. Thank you
I have added ord.`id_shop` and it works correctly.
shows the products of the 2 stores

How can I make the query show me all the products regardless of the status of the order?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, acpkor said:

Hi `prestachamps`,

perfect. Thank you
I have added ord.`id_shop` and it works correctly.
shows the products of the 2 stores

How can I make the query show me all the products regardless of the status of the order?

Hi,
The above query returns the products from the order details, regardless of the status of the order. 
If you want to filter the query by the order states, you can use the ord.`current_state` column in the where statement. 
I hope that I could help.
Have a nice day, Leo.