Problem with combinations on e-shop.

Hello, has anyone met you with a combination problem? It makes us load the page and slows down the loading speed. Displays an error in product logs with a rendering issue. I do not know what to do there can be please you bad?
Link to e-shop: www.maxflor.sk
Thank you very much

Le 30/05/2022 à 11:43 AM, Maxflor a dit :

Classic possibility of combination in prestashop. It takes a long time to load the page, and the server administrator has written to me that there is a problem with the product combinations. Displays an error in the error logs - see attachment. Or I don't know if the module can make these mistakes as well. Feel free to click on the category website and it will load the category for 20 seconds, otherwise it will take a beautiful 2 seconds to load.

According to the screen shot, the issue comes from the module ets_superspeed, please contact the author.

Edited by Prestashop Addict (see edit history)

Thank you very much - someone has already made a mistake on the site, I can't log in to the admin account at prestashop and I also had a fictitious payment module there. I'm going to install a new prestashop today and change the administrator's url and I'll see.
Thank you very much