Error message - Unable to update settings - in product page Prestashop 1.7.7.5

delconick

We have upgraded to 1.7.7.5 about 12 months ago, and have been adding items slowly to our website. Received the error unable to update settings, Just did a few testing, some new items that we just added we can update description, add photos, update quantity etc. While most items we can't.

I have cleared back end cache, cache/cookies on browser, went into Performance enabled css cache, js cache, smarty cache etc nothing changed, I have updated php version from 7.2 to 7.3 no fix. Disabled all non prestashop modules, disabled all over rides nothing changed.

Recent changes was Reconfiguring the USPS/UPS Shipping modules by Webkul last Thursday, no other changes, we have been adding quantity everyday so not sure it's related to the shipping modules.2022-05-25.thumb.png.3b95f43c84459c70c8ec6e9e14a5a8aa.png

Edited by delconick (see edit history)

10 minutes ago, ComGrafPL said:

Did you try debug mode to show any errors?

I have, When I turn on debug and go back into products and select a product it gives me an error saying An error occurred while loading the web debug toolbar. Open the web profiler. When I click on the web profiler it doesn't display any just a bunch of warnings

2022-05-25 (2).png

There seems to be issue with the old products created before the issue occured, (the new products shall saved/update fine?)

if this is the case then you need to further debug it via database, telly the cells of a new and old product and look for changes in it.

"if debug is not showing any error then it will be a little harder to rectify the issue, you need to work out more to get to the exact issue"

Regards

Edited by Mian Waqas (see edit history)