Unable to generate a URL for the named route

ps version 1.7.8.6

I made a custom module. After installing it I got this error "An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template ("Unable to generate a URL for the named route "admin_dbargain_bargain_index" as such route does not exist.")."  I am trying to access admin panel again. But this error is not going despite of deleting /var/cache files. How can this be resolved? 

Edited by bk_developer (see edit history)

4 minutes ago, bk_developer said:

ps version 1.7.8.6

I made a custom module. After installing it I got this error "An exception has been thrown during the rendering of a template ("Unable to generate a URL for the named route "admin_dbargain_bargain_index" as such route does not exist.")."  I am trying to access admin panel again. But this error is not going despite of deleting /var/cache files. How can this be  he

Does module use override?  Maybe when you Uninstalled ps.could not remove override

2 minutes ago, bk_developer said:

No. How can I access admin again? I am reinstalling ps to  be able to use admin again. this is a very time consuming way

that is what FTP is for.....or hosting file control panel....or phpmyadmin...those are tools to files/db...when you cannot access admin

13 minutes ago, bk_developer said:

But what do I need to remove from database ? I can surely access it through phpmyadmin. 

you state you are a developer, if you load a module that breaks ps, then you can use other tools to solve, for example look at override file....so to be developer remember to use other tools when shop down.

8 minutes ago, bk_developer said:

Can any one else help me here? It will be great

sorry you do not appreciate the advice...if you don't know how to view your override folder via ftp, then google it.

also be more appreciate of help here even if you don't understand what people are saying, that's not our fault.

also post entire error message, how do you expect anyone to help with info you provided at start?

Hi,

Currently, you are simply saying that you developed a module and that it caused an error and that you don't know how to restart the backoffice page even when you remove your module.

Unfortunately, you are the only one who knows what this module does and how it interacts with your store, so it is difficult to explain what only you know you did.

This module seems to have touched a part of Synfony, because the only references on this error are about this part of PrestaShop.

Normally, deleting the Cache directory should fix the problem, but maybe your hosting structure has caches or something else on the server, information we can't know either.

That's why it's always important to develop your modules on a PrestaShop development installation to avoid contaminating a complete store.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, El Patron said:

sorry you do not appreciate the advice...if you don't know how to view your override folder via ftp, then google it.

also be more appreciate of help here even if you don't understand what people are saying, that's not our fault.

also post entire error message, how do you expect anyone to help with info you provided at start?

I have just started developing my first module on Prestashop . I dont have much idea about it. Documentation alone is not enough to understand everything. The shop breaks on almost any change I make in my code. Btw thanks for the help! 

Edited by bk_developer (see edit history)