Using a variable from a module in theme templates / Usar una variable de un módulo en plantillas del tema

The reviews module that I have offers me this variable $reviewCount, referring to the number of reviews of a product. I would like to add this variable to a theme tpl and have it take effect. Does anyone know what I should add to extract the data in question? Thank you

//

El módulo de valoraciones que tengo me ofrece esta variable $reviewCount, haciendo referencia al número de reseñas de un producto. Me gustaría añadir esta variable a un tpl del theme y que surta efecto. ¿Alguien sabe que debo añadir para que extraiga el dato en cuestión? Gracias

Edited by Sexto Placer (see edit history)

• Sexto Placer changed the title to Using a variable from a module in theme templates / Usar una variable de un módulo en plantillas del tema
41 minutes ago, Sexto Placer said:

The reviews module that I have offers me this variable $reviewCount, referring to the number of reviews of a product. I would like to add this variable to a theme tpl and have it take effect.

Without the module?

41 minutes ago, Sexto Placer said:

El módulo de valoraciones que tengo me ofrece esta variable $reviewCount, haciendo referencia al número de reseñas de un producto. Me gustaría añadir esta variable a un tpl del theme y que surta efecto.

Sin el modulo?