Backoffice not working anymore

leadi

hello

I have a problem with my prestashop backend. I have just installed a new template, of which I only want to use the checkout. It is possible that I have also deactivated settings for the backend under "positions".
Now only this page is displayed. If I click on a sub-item, I also get to this page. so I can't actually change anything in the back office.

Does anyone have any idea how to solve this?

Many thanks for the help

back office.png

Hi,

thanks for for fast reply.

unfortunately i cant change or do anything in the backend, or is there a possibility to Turn on the debug Mode and clean the Cache in the Server? 
Before the backend was gone, I re-entered the url of the shop, because it was no longerdisplayed.
Does this maybe also have something to do with it?

Just now, leadi said:

Hi,

thanks for for fast reply.

unfortunately i cant change or do anything in the backend, or is there a possibility to Turn on the debug Mode and clean the Cache in the Server? 
Before the backend was gone, I re-entered the url of the shop, because it was no longerdisplayed.
Does this maybe also have something to do with it?

Hello,

You can easily turn on or off the debug mode from the server by editing the config/defines.inc.php file and changing the _PS_MODE_DEV_ value. 

You can also turn on or off the debug mode only for your IP address. Please take a look: https://prnt.sc/EuJe3Z3H7C3M

Kind regards,

Leo

Please clear cache, go to Prestashop folder/Var/Cache and remove dev and prod folders there or rename them.

Secondly as Prestachamps said to activate the debug mode via defines.inc.php file. which then will show you the errors and you can go thorugh fixing them.

Please also clear cookies of your browser, (check in deffirent browser as well) 

Regards

1 hour ago, juju298 said:

I have the same problem. But it was not the template, it is caused by the changing of the URL. 

Guys do you know, how to change the URL via server ? What is the path?

Please turn of friendly url in backoffice> seo and url , and then delete .htaccess file or rename it for backup- it will be in the root directory. afterwards turn back on friendly url again to regenrate the htaccess file.

Regards