Front office

Salvatore01

Good morning,
Going on the modules I noticed that there were 2 updates to be done, PrestaShop Metrics Module and Image Slider Module.
After the update I encountered a problem with the front office of the shop, I'll explain better, going to the top right corner you will find a Go to the shop button, a page normally opens but instead of appearing the front office of the shop a message appears Debug error (Find attached image) the error appeared from the moment of updating the modules.

I tried to go to Maintenance Mode (button located in the upper right corner) to re-enter the IP address, but nothing to do.
I tried to remove IP on the string and I noticed that the Front office appears again (with my logo and the writing where it indicates that we are currently under maintenance) until here everything is fine.
I made an attempt by connecting to the network with Avast VPN, then entering the IP of the VPN, but nothing to do the Debug message reappears.
I made several attempts by entering the IP of the mobile phone but nothing to do, the front office appears only if the string where the IP address is entered is empty.
I remove the selection where it indicates that the site is under maintenance so as to see if the front office is visible without entering IP but the final result is always the same, the error message Debug appears.

Can you kindly do a verification on my account or give me a step by step guide how to solve?
(if you give me a guide, I kindly ask you to write it as simple as possible, I'm not a programmer: D)

Immagine 2022-04-29 131447.jpg