PDF doesnt work, i get a blank page

Hi all,
I installed succesfully latest Prestashop version 1.4.0.17 and i get a blank page when trying to see invoices or deliveries in pdf format. I installed in my local server and works fine. Host says i should find help with prestashop users.
Any help on this issue?
Thanks for your time.
Palidon

• 2 months later...

WW: Always mention your PS version, whether it's a fresh install or upgrade, and if there were any modifications made.

Try to turn on error reporting in /config/config.inc.php line #4 (PS1.3) or #29 (PS1.4), reload the page, and post the error you get here

version 1.4.1.0 and fresh installed without any modifications
I've placed some order for testing several times with paypal but the last page of order is always same blank page with this error msg ;

Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in /home/domain/public_html/classes/PaymentModule.php on line 494

BUT paypal payment go through so that I can see the listed order on 'orders' tap.

BUT there shows another error msg when I trying to generate invoice of that order ;

Fatal error: Cannot access empty property in /home/domain/public_html/classes/PDF.php on line 468

Does anybody can give solutions of this issue?
Thx

It seems to be related to the invoice address, which is probably missing somehow.

This may have been a bug that was addressed, and would go away if you upgrade PS, but it also may be related to something else (do you use the default theme, or a custom one)?

Did you try with / without one page checkout?

And isn't ps1.4 latest version so far? or new version is available now? Is there any other way beside re-install to view invoice properly?
Sorry about so many questions.

Thanks for the reply but problem is not yet solved and got same error page with one page checkout also.

This is the answer from my hosting support team regarding this issue ;

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The issue seems to be with the coding of the file PDF.php. The path for this file is '/home/earlukco/public_html/classes'. When I compiled this PDF file manually I could see the following error.
===
[root@blurr classes]# php PDF.php

Warning: include_once(_PS_FPDF_PATH_fpdf.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/earlukco/public_html/classes/PDF.php on line 28

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '_PS_FPDF_PATH_fpdf.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/earlukco/public_html/classes/PDF.php on line 28

Fatal error: Class 'FPDF' not found in /home/earlukco/public_html/classes/PDF.php on line 30
===

Please contact your developer and check the coding of this file.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suggest trying to install a new copy of PS (1.4.3) somewhere else on the server, and see if the problem is still there, if not, try to upgrade you current site, if it's still there, post it in the PS bug tracker

• 12 years later...