1.7.4.3 - Specific prices limit?

bartes1987

I have a weird problem with products specific prices. It looks like there is some limit of specific prices I can add in the store. I have many products with specific prices and now when I try to add one more specific price then all specific prices in the front of the store disappear and customers can buy products in regular prices only. When I delete any of the specific prices then specific prices appear again. Anyone has an idea what can cause that problem?  

Edited by bartes1987 (see edit history)

• bartes1987 changed the title to 1.7.4.3 - Specific prices limit?

Prestashop version 1.7.4.3. Theme: https://themeforest.net/item/vivashop-prestashop-theme/8294637

It turned out that problem is not only related to specific prices but price discounts in general. I thought that I found a workaround to this problem. I created catalog price rules which uses the custom features as condition. I created custom features like "discount" : "70", I assigned this feature to the products I want to discount by 70 pln. The problem is the same, if I have one extra product with discount- no matter if the discount is created by specific price or catalog price rule then all the discounts in the front of the store disappears. 

• 2 weeks later...

@musicmaster I'm attaching the screenshot of the error that shows in the debug mode when the specific prices disappear. 

9b6c1467-b744-4721-9109-bf7afb4f7091.png

EDIT: Here is the google drive url: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FtEPgaP3BfYo9WnD5CtgN4ivt4rwUkU-/view?usp=sharing beacuse above picture was converted to smaller size. 

You should first check whether your ps_specific_price table has the indexes it should have. If not, you should add them. Look at a fresh PS installation of the same version for reference.

Most likely that will solve the issue.

Setting SQL_BIG_SELECTS or MAX_JOIN_SIZE is done with Mysql commands in the code.

@musicmaster I've compared the indexes from ps_specific_price table in my store database and fresh installation of the same prestashop version. It looks like all the indexes are there. The only difference I see is the number in the cardinality (moc) column which corresponds to the number of products with specific prices. I'm attaching the screenshots. 

Fresh installation:

fresh.png

My store:

production.png

I sent the screenshot from debug mode to my hosting company as well. They replied that max_join_size variable has a limit of 100000000000 rows/rows combinations on my server and that they can increase it but they don't recommend to do that and better way is to find a way to optimize the functionality in prestashop.  

This is not my point of expertise.

My guess would be that maybe the indexes of this table have become corrupted. So you might regenerate them.

Otherwise I have no idea. The "limit 1" in the query makes not sense but I cannot see how it could be harmful.

That is all I can suggest.