I can't switch from simple product to product with variations

Active Digital

Hello Community,

I have prestashop 1.7.8.5  with LeoTheme Auros.

My issue is there is noway to switch from simple product to product with variations in my backend, and even for the products I already added in the past I can't edit the features and attributes. Please watch the video (It's more precise) I sent to my theme providers hoping they can help because I still have some days left in my maintenance contract.

Do you have any idea on how we can fix that ?

Thank you in advance guys.

Hi,

sorry for the late answer, I work only ones a week for this client, well no I didn't update any module, the new installations I made are the Google tag manager CGC and Google merchant that I deleted after. I don't think those modules can affect this area.

Any other suggestions Guys, I can't add new products, it's really annoying not to know what to do in this situation.

thanks in advance and best regards

58 minutes ago, Active Digital said:

Hi,

sorry for the late answer, I work only ones a week for this client, well no I didn't update any module, the new installations I made are the Google tag manager CGC and Google merchant that I deleted after. I don't think those modules can affect this area.

Any other suggestions Guys, I can't add new products, it's really annoying not to know what to do in this situation.

thanks in advance and best regards

Try with some solutions from here: