Pallet shipping

KenedaCS

Hi. 

I'm setting up a shop for a large prefab parts seller who ships the parts on pallets. So far there is no problem: we have located a module that allows you to create different types of pallets, with different rates per shipping area, Megashiping, (https://www.alabazweb.com/es/backoffice/39-modulo-opciones-extra-para-el-transporte-en-prestashop.html?search_query=megashiping&results=1) The transport company does not have a module for eCommerce, and that is a giant of logistics ... 

The problem is that there are a few products that are delivered in two different types of pallet, pallet A and pallet B, with different rates each in each shipping area.  

I have downloaded the documentation of the module and I can not find anything similar. On the other hand, I have already had a good number of emails with the developers of the module, trying to explain that, that there are products that go on two different pallets, and we want to know if the module allows a product to be sent on two different pallets with different rates, and they answer vagueness: 

"The module allows you to create different types of pallets with maximum measurements and weight. 

Once the different types of pallets have been created by zones or postal codes, you can create price ranges by pallet numbers, the module puts a price on the complete pallet, and as they are filled it is calculated. 

Greetings" 

Okay, I know that the module allows you to create different types of pallets and different shipping areas, but it does not clarify anything I am asking, and I do not think it is difficult to explain ... In addition, it is the answer of the technical assistance service of the developer The module costs € 190, but there is not the thing to throw away the money. 

Does anyone know this particular module or another module that allows me to set up shipping an item with two different types of pallets? 

Thank you very much and greetings. 

Can you write the name of the module and a link to the site where you purchased the module?
In Prestashop, it is possible to configure carriers only according to the zone.
However, you can create new zones as states and configure carriers for a specific state.