Category list disappears when on product page. [SOLVED]

Hi everyone, I need some help regarding my category tree please.

I use the theme PRSADD040 and am using Prestashop 1.7.5. My website URL is http://www.gr8-kitchenware.co.uk

On the home page my category list is displayed on the left hand side as shown in the photos attached.

However, when I am viewing my website on a product page, the category list disappears. This happens across all mobile and desktop devices.

Can someone please advice me as to how I can sort this problem. It will be a huge help.

Thank you.

image.png

image.png

image0 (6).png

image1 (3).png

Edited by Layton (see edit history)

Hi, Layton.

Please notice that most probably the hook where blockcategories module is attached to is not available in the product page. That's the main cause for it not appearing. 

It should be already hooked to displayLeftColumn, and you need to also hook it to displayLeftColumnProduct if you want it to appear in your product page.

Edited by Luis C (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Hi Luis,

This might sound ridiculous but I cannot edit the title of the post, there is no option to do so? Unless I am mising something blatantly obvious. All I can do is hide it (see screenshot attached).

Thanks. image.thumb.png.802b9d119190643a6f946de937fd7b4d.png

• Layton changed the title to Category list disappears when on product page. [SOLVED]