Cannot access product page in font office - Prestashop 1.7

Hi all, 

Not sure what happened, but out of a sudden I am not able access the product page when I click on a product in my FO.

This is the error I'm getting 

Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: CartPresenter can only present instance of Cart in C:\xampp\htdocs\prestashop\src\Adapter\Presenter\Cart\CartPresenter.php:315 Stack trace: #0
C:\xampp\htdocs\prestashop\classes\controller\FrontController.php(501):PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Adapter\Presenter\Cart\CartPresenter->present(NULL) #1
C:\xampp\htdocs\prestashop\classes\controller\FrontController.php(567):FrontControllerCore->assignGeneralPurposeVariables() #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\prestashop\classes\controller\Controller.php(306):FontControllerCore->initContent() #3
C:\xampp\htdocs\prestashop\classes\Dispatcher.php(518): ControllerCore->run() #4
C:\xampp\htdocs\prestashop\index.php(28): DispatcherCore->dispatch() #5
{main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\prestashop\src\Adapter\Presenter\Cart\CartPresenter.php on line 315

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the shopping cart module, but nothing changes. I couldn't find any other solutions anywhere for this.

Can anyone help me out please? Its pretty urgent.

Edited by bkprestashop (see edit history)

From what I see, this seems to be the problem:

PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Adapter\Presenter\Cart\CartPresenter->present(NULL)

In assignGeneralPurposeVariables() method, the method that causes you the error is called

'cart' => $this->cart_presenter->present($this->context->cart)

and $this->context->cart is null

The assignGeneralPurposeVariables() method is called in init_content(), but in init(), this->context->cart is initialized.

Between init() and initContent() the actionFrontControllerAfterInit hook is executed, I think of a module that acts on that hook, overwrites $this-context->cart, and makes it null.

Edited by Ress (see edit history)