problem logging in to administration

Venda Rehak

dear people, I have a realy problem
I can't log in to the prestashop administration, I don't see what's inside and I can't respond to orders.
On the initial login screen, I fill in my name and password, the wheel spins and nothing, it stops, I don't log in.
Web hosting works, and I've done logins from two different computers, from two different IP addresses. I'm not signing up.
advise where the error may be.
Prestashop is version - 1.7.6.8
Thanx Venda

We did nothing with the e-shop - we did not migrate elsewhere, we are still with the same provider as a week or two years ago. Still the same provider.
The problem arose this morning and has persisted ever since. Unfortunately, I found out that the e-shop doesn't work either, they don't put things in the cart.
Current version of prestashop is 1.7.6.8

59 minutes ago, Venda Rehak said:

We did nothing with the e-shop - we did not migrate elsewhere, we are still with the same provider as a week or two years ago. Still the same provider.
The problem arose this morning and has persisted ever since. Unfortunately, I found out that the e-shop doesn't work either, they don't put things in the cart.
Current version of prestashop is 1.7.6.8

I faced a similar problem ( Prestashop 1.7.8.3 ) with an administration login page, When i try to login it dos not give an error it just load for a long time without any action , and i solved the problem by reinstalling the database and clearing the caches manually .

39 minutes ago, ZiedDams said:

I faced a similar problem ( Prestashop 1.7.8.3 ) with an administration login page, When i try to login it dos not give an error it just load for a long time without any action , and i solved the problem by reinstalling the database and clearing the caches manually .

Thank you, I will try it.