Failed to load pdf document after ssl installation

Maaike

Last week we changed from a free ssl script to a paid ssl service. But after installing now pdf's for invoice don't work anymore.
After opening a invoice the error comes op: Failed to load pdf document. I tried debugging modes, but it does not give a answer. There is no error comming up other than the failed to open.

I can't figure out what the 2 have combined. Can someone help me out?

Edited by Maaike (see edit history)

• Maaike changed the title to Failed to load pdf document after ssl installation

I have no idea where to find the invoices that prestashop makes. So I have no idea how to rename them if I can't open or get to them.

To point out, I need to download and open the invoices for me orders. I do not upload them back again myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Maaike,

Are you getting this error as soon as you click on the invoice button in the order detail? Where you are essentially downloading them?
Or is the .pdf file actually being downloaded, but you can't open it in a pdf viewer?

Also, you can't find those PDF's anywhere in the PrestaShop folder structure, they are generated using the pdf classes from prestashop as soon as you download them.
They are not stored anywhere.

Please provide screenshots exactly where you are getting this error message.