Can't update delivery... CMS pages

I've gone into design / pages to change the information on the delivery page. But the things in my page there aren't what's showing on my live website. Its gone to the standard content from prestashop  

"Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via UPS with tracking and drop-off without signature. If you prefer delivery by UPS Extra with required signature, an additional cost will be applied, so please contact us before choosing this method. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online."

Do I need to update something, or can I just go an alter the actual file in cpanel file manager. I'm using 1.7.6.5

So should I delete everything in the public_html/shop/var folder or just the cache folder in there? I've tried in different browswers and it still is the same. The strange thing is I can turn the pages off and on in the CMS section. But when I update them they don't show the changes. When I create another CMS page it dosesn't show up. A while ago I tried to update with the one click updater but there were errors so I did a rollback. I wonder if that has caused an issue.