IP 0.0.0.0 Issue

marciosouza

About 3 months ago I start to receive a IP 0.0.0.0 visits, in the last 3 weeks it was about 1000 a day and now are much more. I search in internet and don't find much about it, some says that have relations with PHP config others about prestashop don't recognize IPv6.

I use PHP 7.4 and prestashop 1.7.2

but I didn't find any solution, I hope someone has some answers about it.

Marcio

Captura de Tela 2022-01-18 às 22.58.33.png

Captura de Tela 2022-01-19 às 14.43.01.png

I talk with the hosting and they say dont find any problem and ask me to talk with someone from prestashop to find where is the problem 100% sure.

So I try to find someone that fix this problem, to be sure where is the problem. But is very strange because I didnt see almout nothing about this in internet and if was ablout the hosting so many will be with the same issue.

• 1 year later...

Hello,

I have the same "issue".
Didi you find any explanation ?
After a little search, it seems that visits with ip 0.0.0.0 are new ipv6 addresses.
I suppose that Prestashop can not diplay ipv6 addresses and displays unknow ip 0.0.0.0 instead.
Anyone to confirm ?

Thanks,
Florent

3 minutes ago, Florent said:

Hello,

I have the same "issue".
Didi you find any explanation ?
After a little search, it seems that visits with ip 0.0.0.0 are new ipv6 addresses.
I suppose that Prestashop can not diplay ipv6 addresses and displays unknow ip 0.0.0.0 instead.
Anyone to confirm ?

Thanks,
Florent

Yes you are correct, everybody use ipv6 you will get 0.0.0.0, like you can see I try to find some answer more then 1 year ago and nothing.