Strange problem with initcontent

Hello,

I have a very strange problem, I have prestashop 1.7.5.0

For some time - a few days, customers have reported to me that the site is slow (very slow).
I logged in to a test client account - which was created at the very beginning of the prestashop installation and everything is spinning like a storm.
I figured this was a server problem.
I upgraded the package to the highest one, but it didn't help.

I checked the profiler and it turns out that when I logged in with the customer's data, init generates 10 seconds for each action - I only have 50 products in the store.
When I logged into my client's test account everything works very fast, I deleted the cache manually and automatically. Unfortunately, nothing works, mySQL queries generate quickly, although once there was one long regarding "hook"

I have this Easy cart plug installed, but before this this problem also occurred. How to find the cause?

In debug mode, I only have two bugs that relate to the problem with php 7.4 even though I'm using 7.2.2 so it's kind of weird.

Summarizing two customer accounts, one opened a very long time ago 2 years ago, the second one opened two weeks ago. Same customer groups.

We are of course talking about the front office, the same tabs, the same products ..

Prestashop works very quickly on one account, initcontent takes 6 to 12 seconds on the other.

Where to look for the cause?

user1.jpg

user2.jpg

On 1/10/2022 at 3:30 PM, defpl said:

php 7.4 even though I'm using 7.2.2 so it's kind of weird.

Check this first, as profiler cleary stated 7.4 - and your version is not compatible with this. Clear cache after changing PHP versions

On 1/10/2022 at 3:30 PM, defpl said:

I have this Easy cart plug installed,

Deactiviate this and see if it changes the speed