Install Comodo Certificate on Apache web server

amrgody

On 1/11/2022 at 8:03 PM, El Patron said:

check but you should have access to free ssl, via Let's Encrypt

nobody really uses comdo or those others anymore....time to lurch into the 2000's looool

Yes i got free SSL via Lets Encrypt, but i wonder how to make use of an existing certificate that i obtained from other vendor.  Is it possible or this is not permitted , i'm not sure.

On 1/14/2022 at 1:18 PM, amrgody said:

Yes i got free SSL via Lets Encrypt, but i wonder how to make use of an existing certificate that i obtained from other vendor.  Is it possible or this is not permitted , i'm not sure.

PS does not care what ssl you use.  For how to install you should check with apache help docs via googling it.  If you have plesk or cpanel then check their docs.  

20 hours ago, El Patron said:

PS does not care what ssl you use.  For how to install you should check with apache help docs via googling it.  If you have plesk or cpanel then check their docs.  

Thank you for your prompt reply.
Unfortunately cPanel is not available on AWS based installation. It is debian based.  I tried to use bncert-tool but it seems no way. It is used to install LetsEncrypt but not any other cert. 

I tried to do it manually, all files are placed in the required location according to the file  httpd.conf under opt\bitnami\apache\conf

but no way, it stuck to read the LetsEncrypt cert 🤪

It seems no way

Thank you.

• Like 1