New to Prestashop - no instal button on Payment Methods

Hi all, I am using Prerstashop for the first time. I didn't want the choice of only 1 free template so downloaded one off the web.

I have quite a few questions such as there doesn't seem to be an option to only sell in the UK? I can see continents and could tick "non-EU" but that would include other non-eu countries in Europe (like Norway)?

But my main concern I would like help with is, there is no install payment methods button or module on the Payment methods page and the only options in there are pay by check or bank transfer. Can anyone help?

1 hour ago, Bri-an said:

Hi all, I am using Prerstashop for the first time. I didn't want the choice of only 1 free template so downloaded one off the web.

I have quite a few questions such as there doesn't seem to be an option to only sell in the UK? I can see continents and could tick "non-EU" but that would include other non-eu countries in Europe (like Norway)?

But my main concern I would like help with is, there is no install payment methods button or module on the Payment methods page and the only options in there are pay by check or bank transfer. Can anyone help?

For more payment option you can use free module i.e https://addons.prestashop.com/en/payment-card-wallet/46347-prestashop-checkout-built-with-paypal.html#specifications

As for country restrictions, you need to heads up in International, position and find Zones options. There you need to create new zone called i.e UK. Before that go to Europe Zone and edit. Un tick UK from it. Save.  Next go to UK zone and place Uk inside this zone.

Next, all you need to do is set up payment / delivery option only for that zone.

Thank you for your help. I see now that it works in this modular way. I wonder now, do I need to add a module for carriers or postal services or just add a line manually like I did with one to test?

Secondly I added United Kingdom country to a new Zone "United Kingdom" and set it to active. Although it's very late in the day and I'm confused as to why I had the initial problem when all the countries including the UK are there. Could I have just left United Kingdom and set it to zone Europe (non-EU)?

All restrictions can be done for specific zone, country so if you want to restrict sells one to one country, you need to do it in that way. Either in payments / delivery set only UK. All other can see the catalog but they will be unable to buy, choose any options.