remove or prevent quantity selector of more than 1.

All my products are unique and only have quantity of 1. Quantity selector always allows any number. How to limit or prevent selecting more than quantity of 1? Using Prestashop to sell all the items in my home like an online garage sale.

I see nothing in stock control or product configuration page to do this. I am using the classic theme PS v 1.7.8.2

Should I then be looking in to editing the ...\_partials\product_add_to_cart.tpl? I would think this is getting the quantity values from somewhere else first but can't find that.

Any guidance is appreciated.

Thanks CamGrafPL. 

I can see where it is the easiest way but it has its issues.

Unfortunately this does not prevent the users from selecting more than one and adding it to the cart before the error message taht it is not available in that quantity appears.

If the user selects more than 1 and waits a second then a message will appear that is not available in that quantity and the user can roll back to 1.

If the user selects more than 1 and adds to cart immediately, it add that quantity to the cart and then displays a message to the user that the item is no longer available.

Not a good UX.