Adding the contentUrl schema to the logo

Dominik.Presta

I assume you're looking for /themes/{yourtheme}/templates/_partials/javascript.tpl

That's the tpl file for bits of js in the page head.

Edit: Having re-read your post, maybe that's not what you're looking for. What version of PS are you using? Could the existing json have been generated by a 3rd-party module?

Edited by lordignus (see edit history)

5 hours ago, lordignus said:

I assume you're looking for /themes/{yourtheme}/templates/_partials/javascript.tpl

That's the tpl file for bits of js in the page head.

Edit: Having re-read your post, maybe that's not what you're looking for. What version of PS are you using? Could the existing json have been generated by a 3rd-party module?

I am using version 1.7.7.3. I don't think some 3-rd party module is generating this json.

On 12/16/2021 at 12:07 AM, Nickz said:

Look for a module which is adding the schema org file. If not you need to do some detective job to look into the Site where those infos are.

As I don't know which version your shop is guessing is there is. Domain name would help too. Over PM if you wish.

PrestaShop 1.7.7.5.

I also need to change this part of the page code (attachment), but I don't know what is responsible for generating it.

I noticed that after removing {block name = 'hook_header'}{$ HOOK_HEADER nofilter}{/ block} in "head.tpl" this part of the code disappears from the page.

Where can I edit it? Thank you

2021-12-20_204305.png

On 12/15/2021 at 6:07 PM, Nickz said:

As I don't know which version your shop is guessing is there is. Domain name would help too. Over PM if you wish.

Look into inspect element or download the database plus entire site to search for it.