[SOLVED] Add new column to admin product list presta 1.7.8

Nikita9999

Hi,

I want to add a new column to backoffice list of product, so I've created a module to do that, here is the list of what I think I'll need to do and my questions :

Override twig file : 

• Done : modules/cs_displaysupplier/views/PrestaShop/Admin/Product/CatalogPage/Lists/list.html.twig -> add the new column for each product
  • Done : modules/cs_displaysupplier/views/PrestaShop/Admin/Product/CatalogPage/Lists/products_table.html.twig -> add the title of my new column + filter ok it's working
  • ToDo : I need to bring the supplier reference to my twig file, I wanted to use a static method : ProductSupplier::getSupplierCollection but it's not possible directly inside the twig file, I've found this method : https://stackoverflow.com/questions/32920217/how-to-call-static-function-in-symfony2-twig-template#46636220 but I don't know wich controller do I need to override to do that ?
  • Todo : I need to add the filter for the column -> is it possible to override the file /src/PrestaShopBundle/Entity/AdminFilter.php ?

Perhaps there is an easiest way to do that ?

thanks

Edited by Nikita9999 (see edit history)

Hi
Use  actionAdminProductsListingFieldsModifier hook in your module. below code is get supplier data in your product list page

public function hookActionAdminProductsListingFieldsModifier($params)
    {
        $params['sql_select']['supplier'] = [
            'table' => 'sup',
            'field' => 'name',
            'filtering' => \PrestaShop\PrestaShop\Adapter\Admin\AbstractAdminQueryBuilder::FILTERING_LIKE_BOTH
        ];

$params['sql_table']['sup'] = [
            'table' => 'supplier',
            'join' => 'LEFT JOIN',
            'on' => 'p.`id_supplier` = sup.`id_supplier`',
        ];

$supplier_filter = Tools::getValue('filter_column_name_supplier', false);
        if ($supplier_filter && $supplier_filter != '') {
            $params['sql_where'][] .= " p.id_supplier = " . $supplier_filter;
        }
    }

Thank you 

• Like 2

• Nikita9999 changed the title to [SOLVED] Add new column to admin product list presta 1.7.8
  • 1 year later...
On 12/13/2021 at 4:30 AM, Nikita9999 said:

Hi,

I want to add a new column to backoffice list of product, so I've created a module to do that, here is the list of what I think I'll need to do and my questions :

Override twig file : 

• Done : modules/cs_displaysupplier/views/PrestaShop/Admin/Product/CatalogPage/Lists/list.html.twig -> add the new column for each product
  • Done : modules/cs_displaysupplier/views/PrestaShop/Admin/Product/CatalogPage/Lists/products_table.html.twig -> add the title of my new column + filter ok it's working
  • ToDo : I need to bring the supplier reference to my twig file, I wanted to use a static method : ProductSupplier::getSupplierCollection but it's not possible directly inside the twig file, I've found this method : https://stackoverflow.com/questions/32920217/how-to-call-static-function-in-symfony2-twig-template#46636220 but I don't know wich controller do I need to override to do that ?
  • Todo : I need to add the filter for the column -> is it possible to override the file /src/PrestaShopBundle/Entity/AdminFilter.php ?

Perhaps there is an easiest way to do that ?

thanks

Hello please I'm new to prestashop, can you share the module you created please?