Bootstrap tooltips not firing correctly on product-list page

RomDev

Hi, 

I have a weird problem that I don't really understand. 
I'm using default theme made by Prestarocket (classic-rocket). 

I got tooltips using bootstrap on my product-miniatures and also on my product-page. 

Everything works just fine except on the category page with the product listing...I really don't understand. It seems that the tooltips are not fired correctly because they are not styled. Does anyone could help me on this please ? 

You can see the behavior on the live website => https://www.lesaccrevin.com

I'm just using an external JS file as usual for all customisations and put the normal code to launch tooltips in document.ready

$(function () {
    $('[data-toggle="tooltip"]').tooltip();
  });

Thanks a lot.

Edited by RomDev (see edit history)

On 12/4/2021 at 4:09 PM, RomDev said:

Hi, 

I have a weird problem that I don't really understand. 
I'm using default theme made by Prestarocket (classic-rocket). 

I got tooltips using bootstrap on my product-miniatures and also on my product-page. 

Everything works just fine except on the category page with the product listing...I really don't understand. It seems that the tooltips are not fired correctly because they are not styled. Does anyone could help me on this please ? 

You can see the behavior on the live website => https://www.lesaccrevin.com

I'm just using an external JS file as usual for all customisations and put the normal code to launch tooltips in document.ready

$(function () {
    $('[data-toggle="tooltip"]').tooltip();
  });

Thanks a lot.

I don't understand your problem. You better illustrate it with pictures that show what works, what doesn't work and how what doesn't work is supposed to work.

Hi @musicmaster

Thanks for your reply. Here are 2 screenshots : 

=> First one is coming from the homepage where I use the module "Featured products" which contains the product.tpl from /catalog/miniatures.
=> Second one is coming from the category page where there is the listing of all products with pagination and also the same product.tpl from /catalog/miniatures for rendering the products.

You can see that on homepage the tooltip is working well but on category page the tooltip is not styled and I think it's not fired correctly so I'm wondering if there's not something special on the category page regarding JS scripts order. 

I hope this is clearer. 

Thank you. 

FireShot Capture 053 - Le Saccré Vin -- Caviste indépendant à Paris 19. Boutique de vente en_ - www.lesaccrevin.com.png

FireShot Capture 054 - Le Saccré Vin -- Nos vins - www.lesaccrevin.com.png