Creating a product in PS 1.7

Holohugo

Hello. I finally started using 1.7 after 6 year of 1.6, and i have 2 simple newbie questions.

1) Do i really need to click every single one of the attributes, i wanna add to the attribute generator? In 1.6, there was shift click available, but now i need to click one by one, which is REALLY annoying. Is there any trick to this? Like select all in group, or select just multiple groups as they are? LIke for example i use all the SIZES in size group for all the products. Clicking one by one everytime is just...sad.

2) Language selector is really only one at the top? So when i wanna fill, for example, custom label for "out of stock items", i need to scroll thru all the created combinations, and this 4 times, since we have 4 laguages? 

I really enjoy some of the features of 1.7 over the 1.6, but the product editor is horrible right now.

Thank you.

• 2 months later...
On 11/20/2021 at 12:20 AM, Nickz said:

Voices are that 1.6 was best. What made you update?

Well i rebranded and it just seems like a good idea to move up. Also some of the stuff we were using started to be really outdated and not maintained anymore. I was also told its faster.

• Thanks 1